What We Do
- 3D design with Dietrich’s CAD/CAM software
- Conceptual, structural, and architectural design with focus on Passive House design criteria
- Energy modelling with PHPP (passive house planning package)
- Selection of materials and products in order to increase performance
- Detail planning
- Building science analysis and evaluation of materials
- Planning and Supply of CLT, wood fibre board and PH certified windows
- Site supervision
- Official Course provider for “certified passive house designer” courses.
- Development of prefabrication systems
- Thermographic inspections
We practice what we preach/teach
Great News! We happily would like to announce that our newest project has finally come together and we can get comfortable in our own Passive House. Our newly built home is a Certified Passive House and therefore listed in the Passive House Database.
It is the first prefabricated certified PH home built with CLT (cross laminated timber) in Invermere, British Columbia.
We would like to open our doors and invite you to a showing in our home to discover everything Passive Houses have to offer.
Please book a tour appointment in advance and call 250.341.1974, or 250.341.8352, or email email@example.com. Tours starting in September 2020.
We are looking forward to welcome you in our house soon!
Tomaz & Jasminka